We offer “Real Time” bookkeeping for tradies and bookkeeping for small businesses in Newcastle and across Australia. Our bookkeeping and accounting services provide you with up-to-date useful information with which to make better business decisions.
Bookkeeping is an essential part of managing a small business. It helps you keep track of your financial transactions. Regular review of your financial reports including your profit and loss statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement provide insights into your business’s financial health and can help you make more informed decisions.
We can help you keep track of day to day transactions by handling the bookkeeping aspects of your business. This takes away the hassle of you doing this work and frees up your time to concentrate on what you are really good at in your business.
If you are like most small business owners, you don’t enjoy bookwork, so leave it to us …. As we love it!
We are proficient in many software programs, including Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks.
This service includes:
- Basic bookkeeping – Helping small businesses and tradies keep track of financial transactions and organising them in a systematic way to assist in making informed financial decisions.
- Reconciliations – Comparing financial records to ensure they match up and identifying any discrepancies.
- BAS/IAS preparation – We help small businesses and tradies fulfill their tax obligations.
- Payroll and associated obligations – Assisting small business by managing employee wages, taxes, and other deductions. It’s important for small businesses to ensure they comply with employment laws and fulfill their responsibilities to their employees.
- Monthly reporting – Summarising and analysing financial data on a monthly basis. It helps small businesses track their performance, identify trends, and make informed decisions.
- Training and set up – It’s important to learn the basics of financial record-keeping and choose the right tools and systems to keep things organised. We help small business owners stay on top of their finances and make informed decisions.